Blizzard of Ozz
Tribute to Ozzy Osbourne
Saturday, January 28 | 8PM
Doors Open at 7PM
Reserved Seating: $15.50 – $25.50
About Blizzard of Ozz
Blizzard of Ozz brings the ultimate Ozzy show to Blue Ocean by recreating both the sound and visual appeal of Ozzy’s early very successful solo days with the renowned late guitarist Randy Rhoads, and providing a non stop 2 and a half hour performance of every song from Ozzy’s first 2 albums of the Randy Rhoads era, plus other later Ozzy solo hits as well as some legendary early Black Sabbath favorites.
Blizzard of Ozz band members are experienced musicians fully influenced by Ozzy’s lineup and accurate to their playing style, consisting of Sliptrick Records recording artist Mark George on drums, Marshall Amplification endorsed artist Damiano Christian on lead guitar true to Randy Rhoads style, Ozzy impersonating Mark Lavoie on vocals, Paul Sylvia on bass.
About STORMBRINGER – Tribute to Deep Purple
STORMBRINGER brings the most authentic Deep Purple show to Blue Ocean by recreating the legendary sound and creative live performances done by Deep Purple during their early and very successful period of success, and providing music including all of the Deep Purple hits as well as the deeper cuts as performed on the renowned live Deep Purple shows and recordings.
STORMBRINGER band members are experienced musicians fully influenced by the original Deep Purple lineup and accurate to their playing style, consisting of Silver Lining Music recording artist Joe Stump on guitar, a guitarist of the worldwide touring band Alcatrazz and named by Guitar One Magazine as one of the ten fastest shredders of all time, Sliptrick Records recording artist Mark George on drums, Ron Finn, vocals, Cortes Mazo, bass guitar, Rich Rubino, Hammond B3 keyboards.
- STORMBRINGER guitarist, accurate to Ritchie Blackmore playing style, sound, appearance, as replicated using identical equipment
- Sliver Lining Music recording artist as guitarist of the worldwide touring band Alcatrazz, formed by Graham Bonnett, former vocalist of Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow.
- Nine Joe Stump solo album CD releases by Lion Music and Leviathan Records
- Named by Guitar One Magazine as one of the ten fastest shredders of all time and by Guitarist as one of the top 20 shredders of all time
- Berklee College of Music Associate Professor
- Author of Shred Guitar 101, by Shred Academy Inc
- Endorsed musician with Dimarzio, Dean Markley, ESP Guitars
- Additional projects include European based bands Holy Hell and Tower of Babel
- STORMBRINGER drummer, accurate to Ian Paice playing style, sound, appearance, equipment setup
- Sliptrick Records recording artist
- Current drummer for notable recording and worldwide touring artist Joe Stump on Lion Music and Leviathan Records, original rock solo project.
- Current drummer for established recording artist Gia G. and Devil in the Mist on Sliptrick Records, original rock bands.
- Additional projects include Blizzard of Ozz tribute to Ozzy Osbourne, Cathedral tribute to Van Halen, Maiden 101 tribute to Iron Maiden, Saints & Sinners tribute to Whitesnake
- Drums began at age 13, directly inspired by early Deep Purple releases
- STORMBRINGER singer, accurate to Ian Gillan vocal style, vocal range, appearance
- Recorded and released 3 albums with the European based band Easy Rider, on Locomotive Music and Soho Music Inc. with worldwide distribution and touring
- Additional projects include The Priest tribute to Judas Priest and Wildside authentic 80’s tribute
Indulge your senses in great food and dine at one of our on-site restaurants before the show! Click to make a reservation for dinner before the show at Seaglass Restaurant or Capri Seaside Italian Kitchen & Pizzeria.